Saturday 18 December 2010

plush pizza vi

It has been a long time between visits for me to Plush Pizza, about five or six months. I went there twice recently, and as I gazed upon the menu I realised I had never, in all my visits, tried the margharita pizza!

margharita at plush

It was good, but nowhere near a favourite, and I will be honest I picked most of the greenery off, and found that the garlic was a bit overwhelming. And with the owners selling, at this point no one knows if it will continue as an amazing vegetarian eatery, or change in to omni hands, so for now I will continue stuffing as much satay pizza in to my mouth as possible.




Previous visits: one, two, three, four, five.


Plush Pizza
85 Burwood Road
Hawthorn

GF options (including bases) available

1 comment:

Louise said...

i know...i went there twice last week to try to make myself sick of the tom yum and ben's special so i won't miss it so much when they're gone. :,,((