Sunday 27 December 2009

vausage roll obsession

Internets, today I made Cindy and Michael's vausage rolls AGAIN. This is like an obsession, and I don't even care. They are amazing. Tomorrow's food plans are waffles for brekkie (D got me Vegan Brunch for Christmas), and then probably the rest of these vausage rolls.

I'd say I was going to take some of these to the potluck I'm attending on Tuesday, but if I'm really honest with you all, we'll probably have eaten these by then (SJ, you are welcome to drop by and try these since you have yet to sample their delights).

the sausage rolls

Cook them now! I recommend it.

3 comments:

Penny said...

Ooh I have been thinking about making these for awhile... I will do it!

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Oh man, those look amazing!

steph said...

Penny, do it, they're amazing! They've revolutionised the aussie vegan scene, everyone makes them! :o)