Friday 28 October 2011

going wandering

Later today I get on a plane and by almost this time tomorrow I will have moved to China, where I will be living for about the next twelve months. I will still be posting lots of food to this blog, but my posts to Planet VegMel will be filtered so only thinky posts and Melbourne posts appear. If you'd like to follow my continuing food adventures, until I come home you'll have to do it separate from the Planet.

Also I have a blog specifically for my China adventure, Song of the Travelling Penguin. It's a tumblr, which you can just add to your RSS reader if you don't like tumblrs. I've enabled disqus so you can even leave me comments if you want! There are no posts there yet because I haven't left, but stand by!

Anyway. I love you Melbourne, I'll see you all again soon.

with haibao

3 comments:

Johanna GGG said...

good luck with your time in China - sounds like interesting times

Theresa said...

Oh hey, this is big news that I missed! Have fun in your year in China!

Anna said...

how exciting! great blog on delicious Asian vegan dishes. look forward to your posts from China!